You cannot use your Pro 1 license in SignCut Pro 2 but you may move your existing Pro 1 license subscription to Pro 2 instead. This is a process called "migration" by which a purchase of at least one month for Pro 2 is required.
This needs to be done in order to specify the version of Pro 2 you wish to use.
1. Student & Home, 1 Computer, Max width of 18" (~46 cm)
2. Standard, 2 Computers, Max width of 48" (~122 cm)
3. Premium, 4 Computers, No size limitation
To purchase a Pro 2 subscription, you need to have Pro 2 installed as purchases are done in-app. You can download a free 3-week trial here and click the download link for your operating system (Mac or Windows). No license is needed, just install and activate the trial.
To purchase a subscription once installed, click Account, then select Purchase Extension.
The purchased time will be added to the free 3-week subscription (if unused) and once the payment has been made you can migrate your Pro 1 license subscription by clicking Account in Pro 2 then select My Account. Here's a video to guide you in the migration process.
If you are unable to access your SignCut Pro 2's My Account section, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org containing the following information and we will migrate your subscription manually:
1. Pro 1 license number (To locate your license, click on Help then select About SignCut. A window will pop-up displaying your license.)
2. Pro 2 SID number (To locate your SID Number, click on Help, select About SignCut and then double click on Build. A window will pop-up containing your SID number. )
3. PayPal Transaction ID of your Pro 2 subscription payment